Saturday, February 6, 2010

Marion Cotillard







This young woman has, in such a way that I didn't notice until it was obvious, become my favorite  actress in terms of style and elegance at the moment. 
It's reached the point that everything she wears, I just sorta stare for a few seconds and then go "wow" out loud. Every time that happens, my younger sister looks at me and says, "It's Marion Cotillard again right?"
The thing is, Marion just carries herself with such grace and pose and elegance she looks good even when she doesn't, and I can't help but admire that. Also, it's something that makes her absolutely attractive and beautiful.
One more thing, the woman channels (according to me), both in looks and fashion choices, something totally reminiscent of the stunning and graceful actresses of the silent movie era, another thing I'm currently obsessed with.
Was this sentence too long?

P.S. Combined to great clothes watching, I'm listening to Arrau play Chopin's Nocturne No. 20, and thing I just might die from and overload of beauty.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEI PAZZA !!!! hahah die from an overload of beauty ... loved that, you keep on with your posts they are super good !!! miss you monca !!!

Ozie

augustalolita said...

shes beautiful!! love the photos!!